I found out that an industrial strength vise requires an industrial amount of money...
I refuse to spend 2500,- NOK for a basic tool consisting of 3 moving parts...
Luckily the Biltema gave me a new one after som persuasion. If it brakes again I have to get some professionals to do the job with a hydraulic press.
To make sure that the pressure on the bushing was evenly distributed I got hold of some 40mm washers to put in front.
This seemed to work OK as did I didn't use nearly as much effort now compared to last time i did it:

Some of the arms had some rust in the openings that had to be removed before pressing in the new ones.

Fitting the new bushings was straight forward but lots of boring and messy work.