Engine tear down part 2

Today I used almost 2 hours just to get that damn engine on the engine stand.<div>I did not have access to the enige hoist so I used a very risky and stupid plan using an hydraulic jack and lots of junk to lift the engine. It failed on all levels. Luckily one of the guys owning the hoist showed up and saved my day.</div><div></div><div>
</div><div>I managed to unbolt most of the stuff attached to the block. Next up is removing the oil-pan and start removing the internals. I can’t wait to inspect the rods for damage. They should have had a hard time after the turbo upgrade.</div><div>
</div><div>I have bagged and boxed all parts I have been removing so far. I’m almost proud of my self:</div><div></div><div>
</div><div>Hopefully I’ll have the block ready for machine work by the end of the week.</div><div> </div><div>


comments powered by Disqus